Well, things have been so busy lately that, to try to post pictures of everything, would take a longer time than I have to give right now so I hope you can "see the pictures" in your mind. :) We had a wonderful convention at Mountain Peak...very refreshing and encouraging. Friday morning of convention Scott went and picked up his Mom and brought her back for the remainder of convention and to stay with us for awhile. It has been nice having her here and very special for the girls to have Grandma around every day. Monday, after clean up was over, Emmy N and Andrea J came to spend the night. Since Andrea's birthday was close, Blaire made strawberry cupcakes and decorated them so cute. She also made her a scarf out of pink and black flannel. It turned out so cute. We had a special dinner and birthday celebration for her.
Since Grandma is here she got to see our Halloween girls all dressed up as a cheetah (Brooke), complete with whiskers and black nose, and a "fashionable witch" (Blaire). Maybe I'll get to post some pictures when things let up.
Saturday morning we headed to Egger's house and, while they were out at a soccer game, we decorated their house with beautiful BLACK decorations :) for a surprise (kind of) birthday party for Dave who turns 40 later this month. Then, later that afternoon, we took down all the black decorations and re-decorated with fluorescent green and surprised Brooke with a 13th birthday celebration! I will definitely have to post pictures of her really cute cake!! I couldn't bake her cake this year because to carry a cake with us would have definitely raised her suspicions so Sheila ordered one from a lady she knows. She did a great job and it was a very special celebration for a very sweet new teen! We had a weekend of birthday celebrations and very special memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Renita...I am a little slow in answering you about the Kaler cousins!! Helen and Harry would be my great aunt and uncle....Harry and Grandma Pauline were sister and brother. Sorry to be so slow, life here is still busy with harvest and I keep busy with 3 in school as well. Have a great day!
Post a Comment