Monday, November 24, 2008
It will probably be a while before I have the chance to write again. I'll be seeing some of you Thanksgiving Day! We are looking forward to the day in Oklahoma City...and then to the weekend with Charlus and Teresa in Kansas!! Unfortunately, Scott will have to work Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving so the girls and I will be in Kansas without him. Of course, that probably means we'll find time to go shopping with Aunt T!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh boy oh boy...watch out Scott and Charlus!! Maybe y'all will give the economy the boost we need! ;) Have fun...we're headed to David & Brenda's for a couple of days.
Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving!! I did my part boosting the economy in Dallas with my mom over the last weekend! Have a safe trip.
Post a Comment