You'll notice I've added music to this blog. These songs weren't chosen randomly but each one has a meaning and I thought you might like to know the history behind them if you are going to have to listen to them everytime you check this site! :)If you want to hear a song that is not playing, just scroll to the very bottom and click the song you want to hear.
I'll Still Be Loving You by Restless Heart was one of the songs my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Charles sang at our wedding.
Mary, Did You Know by Kenny Rogers is one of my all time favorites...not just at Christmas time. If you listen to the words they are very touching. We can celebrate the birth of Christ every day, not just at Christmas.
I Loved Her First by Heartland brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. I think of my sweet Dad and how he must have felt as each of his 3 daughters brought a new man into the family. I also can't help but think of Scott and how he may feel in the future.....a LONG time from now! :)
Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Bird has great words, too. I'm sure most of us feel this way, that it was no accident that we are with our spouse. God had a hand in it long before we ever knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ooh...good picks Renita! I love that Restless Heart song...some where around here I have the cassette tape!:) And I LOVE that Kenny Rogers song. I'd never heard it until about 3 years ago and it's been a favorite ever since! The other 2 are great too! And yes, I think I've got CDO too. I've stressed about having everything in order for next week!:) Happy Thanksgiving!
Great selection of music. Love them all 3.
Good selections!!! And thanks for getting me all teary eyed over "I Loved Her First"!
Hugs!!!
t
Love your new blog look and the music. Good job. Now you will have to come and give me more blog lessons.
I love that Kenny Roger's song, too...makes tears well in my eyes every time I hear it!! Tracy Bird's song has special meaning for Jay and I, too!! I have no doubt that God had a hand in our union!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Wow- you're getting fancy. :) I don't know if I'll ever be able to catch up with you now! I LOVE the music, especially 'Keeper of the Stars' since it was sung at our wedding- aren't we glad that we know that God had a hand in helping us choose our husband!!
Post a Comment