Thursday, November 20, 2008

CDO! :)

I saw this on another blog and I thought it was so funny I have laughed out loud over it several times this morning. (Those of you who are like me will totally get it - everyone else will just think we're delirious!) ha

I HAVE CDO. IT'S LIKE OCD, BUT ALL THE LETTERS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER (LIKE THEY SHOULD BE)!

3 comments:

All American Family said...

That's funny. It seems I have a touch of that too. But only in certain areas of my life...and other areas it's like a bomb has gone off and I don't even care. ;)

Gloria said...

I get it and as you know we have a son that has it to the extreme. :)

C & T Bishop Blog said...

HeeHee -- I like that!!!! And, I totally agree with Kristen...glad someone else is like that, too! :)
Greg has OCD...Really?? ;) wink, wink
We love all our OCD relatives (there seems to be strong gene in our family) & friends!! :)