I just checked out my sister, Teresa's blog and since I'm a little lazy right now with pictures...I see she has already posted birthday pictures for both Dave and Brooke so you might check out her blog for picures! :) Thanks, T!!
I did check Teresa's blog and the cakes were awsome. Beautiful. Can hardly believe Brooke is 13 but we are so glad that she is a GOOD 13. Enjoy your day, Brooke.
CHILDREN WILL NOT REMEMBER YOU FOR THE MATERIAL THINGS YOU PROVIDED BUT FOR THE FEELING THAT YOU CHERISHED THEM. (Richard L. Evans)
THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT THERE ARE PROBLEMS. THE PROBLEM IS EXPECTING OTHERWISE AND THINKING THAT HAVING PROBLEMS IS A PROBLEM. (Theodore Rubin) SHE NEVER QUITE LEAVES HER CHILDREN AT HOME, EVEN WHEN SHE DOESN'T TAKE THEM ALONG.(M Banning)
THE DAYS ARE LONG BUT THE YEARS ARE SHORT!!
THINGS TURN OUT BEST FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THE BEST OF THE WAY THINGS TURN OUT.
1 comment:
I did check Teresa's blog and the cakes were awsome. Beautiful. Can hardly believe Brooke is 13 but we are so glad that she is a GOOD 13. Enjoy your day, Brooke.
Post a Comment