Cayden missed out on being in these first two pictures because he was taking a nap!!
Here is proof that Cayden was having a nice long nap in Great Papa's lap!!
The girls and I Thanksgiving day.
Since we aren't going to be able to be at Bryce and Dylan's birthday celebration we gave them their birthday gifts early. What fun it was to give them something they have been wanting... and the fact that it was University of Texas related made it even more fun for Uncle Scott!! The boys have decided they are Longhorn fans...much to Uncle Scott's delight!! :)
There is a really serious game going on here!!!
In Yoder, Kansas
Oh what fun it is to shop with Aunt T!!
6 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Papa B and Cayden napping -- PRECIOUS!!!
awe...what fun it looks like y'all had!
So sorry to see that the little E. boys are UT fans!! ;) It's such a shame their Uncle Scott has brainwashed them so. I'm going to have to have a talk with Sheila about this.
Anyway...cute pictures. ;)
Glad to see the pictures of your Thanksgiving. I know you had fun at Teresa's. I love going to the Amish Country. Interesting shopping, sights and delicious food.
I love all the pics! :) And Kristen, the boys decided this UT thing on their own- I had no part in their decision. ha But, it sure made their Uncle Scott happy! :)
Very good pictures of all of you! Glad you were able to be together for T'giving!:)
Ohhhh why would you get them those ugly football uniforms?? ;) hehehehehe. Couldn't you have picked something more... Aggie-ish? ;) Haha!
Love y'all!
Post a Comment