I was looking at Shauna's blog and she mentioned she had used Picnik.com to touch up a photo of her boys. I had never heard of that site so I looked at it out of curiosity and WOW, it is really neat!! I took the dark photo of Mom and the girls and I at the AG Bistro in my previous post and was able to make it where you can actually see us!! It originally turned out dark because we were right in front of the window and the flash didn't go off. Now you can see the cute little "high chairs" the dolls sit in at the table in the Bistro! Compare the two!
Here's the result after PICNIK-ing! :)

Then I had fun just playing with the photo of Mom and I.....Shauna, thanks for sharing your fun (and useful) ideas!! Of course, now that means I have one more way to sit and waste time when I should be sleeping.......or cleaning....... :)
4 comments:
You are so welcome!!:) As you can see I love the site too and my latest post is about my header picture that now is diplayed on my entry table. If you have not looked at Picnik.com, yes it is awesome and will definetly waste more of your time!!:) American Girls Bistro....so much fun...I will live through your pictures since that is a place we will never set foot in!! HaHA!!:)
Hmmmm....I'm gonna have to take a look at Picnik.com (Thanks, Shauna, for wasting my time, too. HA) That top picture looks sooo much better!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of you and Mom...beautiful women, inside & out!!!
LOve Ya!!
What a fun time you must have had. Chloe had her last Birthday at the AG in Atlanta. She loved it. Also I will definately be looking at the Picnik site. What a difference it made on your picture. All the pictures are very good and I enjoyed looking at them.
That's a great picture of you and your Mom! Never have been in an AG bistro (can't do this stuff with boys ya' know). Guess if they ever make a AB cafe, I'll have to meet Sheila for lunch-ha!:)
Post a Comment