When my hubby asks me, "When are you going to post on the blog again?" I know it's been too long!! This summer has just been so busy and I am not complaining because it's been fun but I have neglected blogging quite abit. The 3 or 4 people who look at ours have probably given up on us!! :)
We got to mark another one of our "to do this summer" items off of our list on Wednesday. We went to a peach orchard near us and got bags of yummy peaches, homemade peach jelly (even sugar free, sweetened with fruit juices), and Scott couldn't resist the homemade peach cobbler they make. We also had some of their homemade peach icecream which is just undescribable!! Now I have to learn how to put up peaches so we have a few for the winter in the freezer. They also had fresh blueberries and cherries for sale but those barely made it back home before they were devoured!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YUMMY!! My mouth is watering now!! :)
I recognize the mouth watering peach place. Hamm's Orchard. We have been there twice this summer and it can't be beat. I read yesterday in the paper that Aug 15th is the last of the peach season there. Glad you made it and now this winter you will enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Post a Comment