Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun-filled weekend

My sister, Sheila, and family came for Saturday and Sunday. We had a great time with all of them. I'm posting several pictures - we first of all went to Scott's job site in downtown Dallas. At the end of the "tour" Scott let the kids play with his bullhorn! They had a great time with that! He also gave all 3 boys a cap. Then we went to Bass Pro which we are very fortunate to have 2 exits from us. It's a neat place to take people from out of town and the developments on both sides of the lake are really nice now. In one of the pictures you'll see Dylan looking at a catfish in one of the aquariums. It was really funny because this catfish sat there just looking at Dylan for several minutes!! I wonder if he could actually see Dylan or if it was just coincidence but he stayed there like this for quite awhile! I just LOVE the picture of Cayden, who fell asleep on the way home from Bass Pro...we wore him out! :) You'll also notice in two or three of the pictures, that when Cayden saw I was taking a picture he would lay down on the floor and cheese it up really good! Sheila was amazed because she said she can never get the boys to pose for pictures for her at home and Cayden was just hamming it up and the other two cooperated, too! :) I loved it!!
















7 comments:

C & T Bishop Blog said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Makes me wish we had been there too! :) Cute pictures!!!
aunt t

Mom said...

Oh, I loved the pictures!! Wish we would have been there too!! Sounded like you had a wonderful time . Mom

Gloria said...

Great pictures and cute kids. The one of the 3 boys on the floor is precious.

All American Family said...

Love the pics...looks like y'all had a grand time!

Us 4 said...

What fun with three boys...they are absolutely darling!! Nice pictures!!

Sheila said...

I'll have to agree- pretty cute pictures. :) And, yes, we really had a fun time! Sheila

Unknown said...

Man, we have a BEAUTIFUL family! :)