Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Helpful Hubby
I have to brag on my husband a little bit today. I had to work today....first day back since vacation....but he still has off until Thursday. Today when I got home from work he had made homemade strawberry shortcake. So, after supper we all had strawberry shortcake for dessert and it was SO delicious! I'd put him up against any bakery!! It was a recipe he'd seen and saved from Parade magazine. The pictures don't do it justice, of course!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks delicious. Where is mine????
WOW -- looks yummy!! Send him over...I'd like some of his chicken & noodles and strawberry shortcake for dessert! :)
t
Great Job Scott!!!!
Men can do more in the kitchen than they'd like to admit! Warner does a great job in the kitchen, too. Even though he doesn't want to admit it.
And I know them Sansom men can cook some meat too!
Post a Comment