I promise not to fill this blog up with comic strips but today's newspaper had another comic that I thought was too good to not post since it pertains to blogging. I have to say, though, I think this "trend" is really great!!
Has been awhile since I read your blog - so had some catching up to do. I loved all the pictures of my beautiful daughter and beautiful granddaughters!! Love you, Mom
CHILDREN WILL NOT REMEMBER YOU FOR THE MATERIAL THINGS YOU PROVIDED BUT FOR THE FEELING THAT YOU CHERISHED THEM. (Richard L. Evans)
THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT THERE ARE PROBLEMS. THE PROBLEM IS EXPECTING OTHERWISE AND THINKING THAT HAVING PROBLEMS IS A PROBLEM. (Theodore Rubin) SHE NEVER QUITE LEAVES HER CHILDREN AT HOME, EVEN WHEN SHE DOESN'T TAKE THEM ALONG.(M Banning)
THE DAYS ARE LONG BUT THE YEARS ARE SHORT!!
THINGS TURN OUT BEST FOR THOSE WHO MAKE THE BEST OF THE WAY THINGS TURN OUT.
2 comments:
hahahahaha! This really goes along with what we've been emailing about lately, with Aunt Gloria blogging!
Has been awhile since I read your blog - so had some catching up to do. I loved all the pictures of my beautiful daughter and beautiful granddaughters!! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment