Saturday, May 10, 2008
An Old Favorite
In honor of Mother's Day I am posting one of my all time favorite pictures that Scott took of the girls and I on Mother's Day, 1999. Our little girls have grown up so much in the 9 short years since then!! This picture sits beside our bed and probably will for always. I can't really explain why it's my favorite but some of those strings in my heart always tug when I look at this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hope sweet!!:) I remember when the girls were born and how I looked up to you and admired you and Scott. Your girls are very lucky to have a mom like you. Happy Mothers's Day!!
I meant "How Sweet", Oops!! The day has been too long.
not to be redundant, but...
"how sweet" is that!!
What happened to those "baby girls"? LOVE that picture, too!
When I think of Brooke and Blaire, this is what I picture in my mind! My cute LITTLE cousins! Now they are my cute TALL cousins!
That IS a sweet of picture of y'all! You ARE a wonderful Mom and a great example for all of us Moms to look to! Love ya!
Sheila
Post a Comment