Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13, 1969


(6 months old) Any idea who this baby girl might be? 39 is not as old as it used to seem!!! ha
Blaire baked and decorated a birthday cake for me on Saturday. I still have a piece left for tonight.


And, on May 13, 1991 Scott and I became engaged to be married!! Lots to celebrate!

7 comments:

C & T Bishop Blog said...

What a sweet baby picture!!!
How thoughtful of Blaire to bake you a Birthday cake!!!
Hope you've had a special day!!
Love ya!

Us 4 said...

Happy Birthday Renita!!! Looks like your girls made your day special, Blaire is quite the cook!!:)

All American Family said...

What a cutie!! ;) Happy Birthday! Aren't they great!

Gloria said...

I thought of you yesterday on your day and wished you were not working and we could go to lunch. Oh well, another time. Anything for an excuse to eat and celebrate. Interestingly enough, you still favor your baby picture so 39 years haven't changed you to much.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday... and engagement anniversary... from your youthful cousin. :)

Traci K said...

How sweet of Blaire to bake that cute cake! Goodness, I always thought you favored your Mom's side, but I see some B in you in the baby picture too-very cute! Happy B'day! I'm only a year behind ya'!:)

Sheila said...

How sweet of Blaire to bake you a cake! I have some thoughtful nieces! You're doing great at this blogging! You'll have to give me some lessons. :)
Sheila