Monday, May 19, 2008

A weekend in review

FRIDAY: Blaire auditioned for and got a place on the Children's Chorus for our city this year. They had their end of the year concert Friday and Papa and Nana came to listen to it. A short but sweet visit.

SATURDAY: We got started on my new flower bed. After nearly seven years of growth, the shrubs had pretty much taken over the flower bed so Scott extended it further out into the yard. We still need a few more plants and some mulch but I'm very pleased with the start we've made! I'll post pictures after it's finished.

SUNDAY: Scott and I after meeting. We kind of matched. :)

6 comments:

Traci K said...

Yea for Blaire! Wish we had a video of your choir performance! Great picture of her with G'ma and G'pa!:)

C & T Bishop Blog said...

LOVE all the pictures -- makes me a little home-sick! :) Wish we could've been there to hear Blaire perform, too!
aunt t

Us 4 said...

You and Scott look so nice. Congrats to Blaire!!:)

Gloria said...

Congratulations Blair. Beautiful flowerbed and with lots of tender love and care it will just get prettier. You and Scott look quite beautiful and handsome too.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
All American Family said...

Congratulations Blaire. I know there are lots of people very proud of you. Flower beds look beautiful...I'm a bit envois!