Friday, February 12, 2010

Record Snow!!

I know you Northerners are probably laughing at us but this is the most exciting snow we've ever had here in North Texas! I heard on the radio this morning that at DFW airport they recorded a record 12 1/2 inches from 4 a.m. Thursday morning until 4 a.m. Friday morning. The coolest thing this morning was that, all the snow we had messed up last night by tromping around and playing in it, looked perfectly fresh again this morning. We're used to playing in the snow and then waking up the next morning and still seeing the grass poking through everywhere we stepped! Not this time!! This is exciting stuff! :) These are pictures I took this morning now that the snow has stopped falling.
Our house this morning:

Across the street:







Back Yard



I took these 2 pictures out our 2nd story window this morning. I still can't believe we got all this snow! So much for global warming. haha
(Like the pictures from yesterday, these 2 were taken with my iPhone. For some reason, they show up really small and you can not click to enlarge them. Anyone know how to help me with that?
Our van covered with snow:

Another view out our 2nd story window:

No comments: