We woke up to a white wonderland this morning and to even make it more exciting it has not quit snowing yet! It has literally been snowing ALL day - since before daylight! About 6 years ago, on Valentine's Day, it snowed alot more than our normal but I don't recall EVER seeing a snowfall like this - ever! It beats all! Believe it or not, the schools are open but I'm pretty sure after everything freezes tonight the roads will be too treacherous and school will likely be cancelled for tomorrow. I have been excited all day for the girls to get home so we can go play!!
About 2:30 this afternoon it started snowing the biggest flakes and was coming down so hard that the roads in front of the house were snow covered in what seemed like just minutes! I've never seen anything like this and it's very exciting! I wonder what our total snowfall will be? I bet records are being set! Pictures to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I was there to enjoy the record Texas snowfall with you all!! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment