Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lately...

I am so pleased with how my front flower beds are looking now. This is the one with the most flowers. Both beds have these big trees that are so pretty in bloom right now. We used Miracle Grow soil to plant the flowers in and I don't know if that is what has helped so much or if it's just a good year, but the flowers have just grown beautifully!


The girls enjoyed a visit last week with their friend Ethne. Ethne spent a day with the girls and then Brooke spent a couple of nights at her house last weekend. Blaire and I took the chance to do some shopping and swimming when she was gone. It was really cute, though, when we went swimming (Scott, Blaire and I) Blaire finally said, "Well, this is fun but it's not as much fun without Brooke! I don't know how kids without brothers and sisters make it!" It was kind of cute to see her missing her big sister around!

Last Friday evening Blaire's soccer team had their end of season party. They came in 1st place in their division and all received their trophies at the party.

4 comments:

C & T Bishop Blog said...

WOW -- your flower beds are sooo pretty!! I'm jealous!!!
Cute picture of B,B, & Ethne!!
Blaire looks pretty pleased with her trophy! Great job Blaire!!!
Love ya!
aunt t

Gloria said...

I think your flowers look like a professional nursery project. Miracle Grow is a miracle.
Three cheer's for Blair's team. Looks like the girl's are having a great fun summer.

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers! We need an overhaul on our flowerbeds. The previous owners let those vine thingies (what are they called???) completely overtake everything.. so we have beds FULL of it.

We haven't had much time to "attack" it, but we will in the fall, I'm sure.. when its cooler!

Unknown said...

Wanted to let you know I made mom a blog to keep up with all of you! (Everyone else is!!!!!)

I'm going to teach her how to use it properly tomorrow and Wednesday when I'm in town!

http://thechattycathy.blogspot.com