Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hawaii

Last week I was in Hawaii for 5 days with my office. The American Dental Association was celebrating their 150th year and chose to have this meeting in Honolulu! We did attend a couple of the meetings but spent most of our time sight seeing in this beautiful state! We island hopped over to Maui and got a full day in there, too. Believe me, the pictures posted here are a very small portion of the ones I took. ha I enjoyed taking pictures of the beautiful flowers and beaches so much! And since we were just 5 girls traveling around together we had no one rushing us to quit taking pictures. ha
Here is a picture of the 5 of us at the ADA meeting one morning. From left to right we are Irene (dental assistant),Krissie (dental assistant), Tracy (office manager),Renita and Johnna. (We share the dental hygiene position. She works Monday and Tuesday, I work Wednesday and Thursday)





2 comments:

C & T Bishop Blog said...

Beautiful Hawaii!! So glad you got to go and experience it...can't wait until we go back! I LOVE the "HANG LOOSE" photo -- Cute!! ;)

Sheila said...

Glad you had a good time! I can't wait to see all of your pictures! It brings back many GOOD memories of our wonderful honeymoon there almost 10 years ago! :)