Monday, September 28, 2009
H.A.I.R!!
This may seem like a strange picture to post but I think some of you readers with long hair will appreciate what this took! :) Blaire went to a friend's birthday party and we spent 32 minutes curling her "already naturally curly" hair. The curls came very easy because of her "natural curl tendencies" but were very time consuming. It's hard to tell in the picture but there are two layers of curls. Of course she didn't want to leave it in ringlets but I just had to snap this picture of these beautiful locks!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Blair, those curls are beautiful.
WOW -- That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Tell Blair - Goldilocks :o) - that I think she has such gorgeous hair! What lovely curls!
WOW, yeah my hair will never look like that! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment