Monday, May 11, 2009

Celebrations

Well, this week I will be celebrating my 40th birthday so, my family surprised me this past weekend with a party! :) I don't have pictures to post yet because Mom, Sheila and Teresa took all the pictures this time. It was great fun because we had an unexpected weekend full of family! Dad and Mom & Charlus and Teresa had to leave on Saturday but Eggers got to stay until Sunday evening. We enjoyed and loved it all!!
Sunday, for Mother's Day, Scott and Dave helped with the lunch! Scott made the pot roast with onions and carrots in the oven. Dave did the mashed potatoes. Sheila and I didn't get off totally free but the big stuff was taken care of...we especially loved getting out of doing the dishes! We laughed about eating and then leaving to go sit on the couch and read the newspaper! Later, while the guys napped and the kids played, Sheila and I got to take a walk in our neighborhood. The pictures below aren't the best quality but they do serve as a fun memory for Sheila and I! :)



3 comments:

All American Family said...

How fun! Teresa and your Mom stopped by our house Thurs. and told me about the plans for the party. As David and I were driving to LA Friday evening I was thinking about all of you. ;)

I'm impressed Scott and Dave did lunch Sunday - LOVE the pics of you and Sheila on the couch!! You ladies deserved that!

C & T Bishop Blog said...

Those pictures are so funny..."role reversal"! :)

Traci K said...

I'm wondering if you two were checking out the sports page? I'm sure you were discussing the stats on the Cowboys, while the guys were pondering over recipes!-LOL:) Glad you got some relaxation in!:)