Monday, September 8, 2008

Dad and Mom


My sister, Teresa, sent me this picture of Dad and Mom on one of their last cruises. I think it is such a great picture and I wanted to share it and say, "Dad and Mom, not only are you a great looking couple but you are two of the best parents and grandparents anybody could ask for!! I love you!"

5 comments:

C & T Bishop Blog said...

Ditto to what Renita said! Couldn't ask for a better set of parents or friend!!!

Ron Visser said...

You three girls were very fortunate in your parents and both sets of grandparents. Must be why ya'll are so good!

Gloria said...

I agree, that is a good picture. Guess a cruise releaves all the stress and makes for a great picture.

Unknown said...

:) Uncle Dickie and Aunt Sandra are a wonderful pair, that's for sure! We have such an amazing family!

Mom said...

What a surprise to see our picture. Your placing us higher than we really are. We appreciate our wonderful daughters!!