Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Thoughts, anyone??
I'm looking for suggestions. The reason I started this blog was to kind of have a "diary" of sorts to be able to look back on, maybe even print out and put in an album for future memories. However, in the meantime, or around the same time I started this, I also started FaceBooking. FaceBook has been so simple and so easy and so rewarding because not only do I get to post little one or two sentence thoughts about what's going on in our lives or a nice thought for the day, but I also get to read everyone elses, very simply. My regret is that since FaceBook is so easy and so accessible I neglect this blog. Does anyone know if there is a way to connect the two? I'd like to have it set up where, when I post something to FaceBook, it also shows on the blog. That way, someday I could print it all out because,to my knowledge anyway, there is no way to print out all my past posts on FaceBook -- which really would be the ultimate diary! I'm quite sure there is a way to have the opposite - to have all my blog posts show on FaceBook - because I've seen others do this but since FaceBook is so much more accessible I'm wanting to have my FB status updates post to the blog. I'm not sure if this made sense or not but...I know what I'm talking about and asking for...HA...anyone else have any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I take it noone knows the answer to your question! You know your 'electronic-dumb ' sister for sure doesn't know! :)
Post a Comment